Thursday, January 19, 2012

College Livin'

Last week,  I wasn't exactly sure what direction I wanted to go with my blog. I had convinced myself that my life was too boring to write about anything interesting, so I discussed a story that had nothing to do with my life. It was a touching story, but again, it had nothing to do with me personally. So after having some time to brainstorm topics that could be interesting, I looked around and saw my 3 roommates, along with our 4 friends the live downstairs all hanging out, and realized, what is more interesting then the things we do here at Marty's Apartments? Nothing. We have at least one hilarious thing happen a day here at Marty's Apts. Considering our entire building is filled with our close friends, there is always something to do. 12 college girls just trying to get buy on good grades and fun times. So, I leave you with just a preview of what will come of this blog about my crazy college lifestyle. I leave you with a picture of myself and my three roommates so you can always have someone to picture when listening to all of my stories. Some of you may know that Marty's apartments fit only 4 people in each, so the reason you see 5 girls in this photo is because my original roommate Emily, switched with my new roommate Ansu, and I still consider her one of the roomies! :) ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment