Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Weekend

Even though the weekend has been over for a few days now, it was so eventful that I am STILL thinking about it. Saturday was my roommate/ best friends 22nd birthday and we threw a party at our apartment. A couple of our friends visited from home, which made the weekend extra fun. Even though we though we really didn't have any friends (besides all the girls that live at Marty's apartments with us), A LOT of people ended up showing up to our party. We had a DJ and everything :). Everyone is pretty sad that the 21st birthdays are over, so we are trying to celebrate just as much for everyone's 22nd. It ended up getting pretty icy outside before our walk home Saturday night. I was walking hang in hand with my friend Missy who was visiting, and so when she took a tumble she dragged me down with her. I now have a massive bruise on the side of my hip. It isn't pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment