Sunday, January 29, 2012

Marty's

Working at a bar is honestly the best job to have during college. Working is not exactly something I ever enjoy, especially when I am back home working at a hair salon with 30 hormonal women every day. But being a bartender, especially at Marty's, is a job that should be on a reality t.v. show or something. The things I see (soberly I might add) drunk people do is hilarious. When I am out, I never realize how crazy people act because I myself am usually drinking as well. For instance, when I was working this weekend we had guest DJ's from Chicago so we had a pretty large crowed. I was bar tending the section closest to the dance floor, so I got a front row seat to all the drunk dancers. It's funny how when people get drunk they automatically think they are on So You Think You Can Dance or something. I never laugh harder then when I look at the way some people dance. And to think back in the day people used to hold hands and to the waltz and that sort of thing. Now it is all bumping and grinding, which is a very awkward dance to watch by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment